Muc-Off was founded in 1994, and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling & motorcycle cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 6 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian, and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle, and athlete performance products. The business has an aggressive strategic growth plan and is now ready to appoint a North East Event and Sales Associate to work with our US sales manager to manage the fast pace of growth in the USA.
Territory would cover North east & New England, USA. Position will require individual to travel outside of this territory for key national events.
- Traveling with sales representatives from our distribution partners in key territories.
- Responsible for coordinating and working industry events. As well as events with key accounts/retailers.
- Able to communicate unique selling points of Muc-Off products to both retailers and consumers.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying merchandise properly.
- Act as the liaison between customers and Muc-Off by addressing any issues, or solving customers problems.
- Must align with Muc-Off’s corporate ambition in the US market.
- Individual will gain experience in sales & retail marketing
- A passion for sports and ideally all things 2 wheels.
- Ideal roll for someone to progress in sales, and marketing within a world class organization.
- Must have valid Driver’s License.
- Hard work ethic.
- Highschool Diploma. (College Degree preferred).
- Great communication skills.
- Works well with others.
- Organizational skills.
- Reliable and responsible self-motivator.
- Experience and/or high passion for the motorcycle industry is preferred.