Muc-Off was founded in 1994 and are now the leading supplier of specialist cycling cleaning and maintenance products in the UK. Following 5 years of explosive growth the company is expanding fast into the European, Asian and North American markets focusing on its core categories of cycling, motorcycle and Athlete performance products.
About the role
The business has an aggressive strategic growth plan and is now ready to appoint another Sales & Events Associate to work with our US Sales Manager to manage the fast pace of growth in the USA. The position would be placed in proximity of the Pacific Northwest. Please only apply for this role if you are based within this proximity.
Position’s will require individuals to travel outside of the focus territory for key regional and national events.
- Traveling with sales representatives from our distribution partners in key territories.
- Responsible for coordinating and working industry events. As well as events with key accounts/retailers.
- Able to communicate unique selling points of Muc-Off products to both retailers and consumers.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying merchandise properly.
- Act as the liaison between customers and Muc-Off by addressing any issues or solving customers problems.
- Must align with Muc-Off’s corporate ambition in the North American market.
- Must oversee and maintain accounts to ensure customers are up to date on the below, but not limited to:
- New Product
- Company shared news
- Sales growth
- A passion for sports and ideally all things 2 wheels
- Ideal roll for someone to progress in sales, and marketing within a world class organisation
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Hard work ethic
- Highschool Diploma. (College Degree preferred)
- Great communication skills
- Works well with others
- Organizational skills
- Reliable and responsible self-motivator
How to apply
To apply for the role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com.