Take things up a level with our highly limited edition Muc-Off Technical Polartec® Riders Jacket.
If you’re the kind of rider who’ll only accept one of the most-advanced soft-shell fabrics on the market, then you’ll be happy to know we’ve incorporated just that.
In this jacket, Polartec® Power Shield Pro® replaces our proprietary M.O.D. 94 for extra protection on colder days. This resilient 3-layer fabric provides greater comfort, while defending against strong winds, rain, snow, and even abrasive surfaces. Unlike other protective layers, Power Shield® Pro’s microporous membrane also releases excess heat and moisture vapor for dry conditions both inside and out.
Limited to just 30 pieces.
- Polartec® Power Shield Pro® Fabric
- Taped Seams throughout
- Engineered Stretch for comfort and mobility on bike
- Ergonomically designed Cuff and Dropped Tail for a bespoke, on-bike fit
- YKK® Waterproof Front Zip - two-way with heat sealed pullers
- 3-Point Adjustable & Detachable Storm Hood
- Removable hood features Reinforced Visor for helmet coverage and good visibility in harsh conditions
- Chest Pocket with YKK® Waterproof Zips and Internal Headphone Slot (fits plus-sized smartphones)
- 2 Side Hand Pockets with YKK® Waterproof Zips
- Underarm Pit Zips with YKK® Waterproof Zips
- Soft, Lined Collar
- Reflective graphics
- Internal hanger
- Hook & Loop Arm Patch
- Durable Construction - crafted for performance
- Available in sizes XS – XXL
Highly Water Resistant: 5,000 mm
Highly Breathable: >20,000 MVF
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE STEPS WHEN WASHING YOUR MUC-OFF TECHNICAL APPAREL TO HELP CARE FOR THE FABRIC AND ENSURE IT IS CLEANED WITHOUT HARMING THE TECHNICAL PROPERTIES.
THE EFFICIENCY OF THE DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT) APPLIED TO THE THE SURFACE OF THE TECHNICAL APPAREL WILL GRADUALLY WEAR OFF OVER TIME WITH NORMAL WEAR AND WASHING.
ALL WATERPROOF CLOTHING NEEDS TO BE CARED FOR TO KEEP IT PERFORMING AT IT’S BEST.
USING ORDINARY HOUSEHOLD DETERGENT WILL ULTIMATELY BREAK DOWN THE DWR AND IMPAIR WATER REPELLENCY DUE TO THE HEAVY THE HEAVY SURFACTANTS IN THESE PRODUCTS.
FOR THIS REASON, WE WOULD RECOMMEND USING A TECHNICAL PERFORMANCE WASH
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE WASHING INSTRUCTIONS ON THE LABEL:
- MACHINE WASH AT 30 DEGREES
- DO NOT USE FABRIC CONDITIONER, DO NOT TUMBLE DRY, DO NOT DRY CLEAN.
- LEAVE TO AIR DRY
IF YOU NOTICE THAT WATER ISN’T BEADING OFF THE FABRIC AS WELL AS IT DID WHEN BRAND NEW, WE RECOMMEND REPROOFING THE APPAREL WITH OUR PROPRIETARY DWR TREATMENT – COMING SOON. IT IS FORMULATED TO RESTORE THE WATER-REPELLENT FINISH OF ALL TECHNICAL FABRICS, OUR TREATMENT CAN BE SPRAYED DIRECTLY ONTO A CLEAN, DAMP JACKET.