Let’s face it, we all know V-Twin owners take pride in the way their bike looks and performs, so it's time to learn how to care for your belt-drive bad boy!
In this step-by-step cleaning guide, we’ll show you how to achieve that brand spanking new factory fresh on your belt driven V-twin so you’re ready for your next day out on your road adventure!
Step 1: CLEAN!
Firstly, why do you need to clean your V-twin bike?
Cleaning your motorcycle will ensure it runs smoothly and looks fly AF! Our cleaner has been designed specifically with Nano particles which break down dirt and grime on microscopic levels meaning your paintwork will also last longer and look better in the long run, increasing longevity and less replacement parts!
How to clean your V-Twin motorcycle
What you’ll need:
- Pressure Washer and Snow Foam Lance
- Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner
- Scrubber Gloves
- Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth
Firstly, you’ll need to clean your bike to remove any think dirt and grime spraying our iconic Motorcycle Nano Tech Cleaner all over it by using our Pressure Washer and motorcycle specific lance. Our Pressure Washer has been designed to be kind to your bearings, without damaging your pride and joy.
1. Connect the Muc-Off Pressure Washer to a mains-power source and a water outlet with a suitable connection
2. Using the Motorcycle specific lance, give your bike a thorough rinse using just water to soften dirt and grime
3. Take the snow foam lance attachment, connect it up with the Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner, adjust the foam nozzle accordingly, and hit your entire bike with some snow foam
4. Allow 3-5 minutes for the formula to work its magic
5. Get scrubbin’ with our Scrubber Gloves
6. Re-connect the Motorcycle specific lance and rinse your entire bike thoroughly
7. Use a clean Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth to dry the bike off and avoid any unsightly water marks on paint, metal and plastics
Step 2: PROTECT!
Firstly, why do you need to protect your V-Twin bike?
Spraying your bike with our range of different protectant products helps reduce any rust and corrosion, meaning your parts will last and perform better for longer. They create a protective layer on your bike parts and paintwork, reducing the frequency you need to clean and not to mention it makes bike cleaning much easier after your next ride!
How to protect your V-Twin motorcycle
What you’ll need:
To stop rust from forming on bolts and brake levers, you’ll need to use MO-94 to drive out any remaining water after cleaning your V-Twin.
1. Spray MO-94 over the desired area for treatment. You can use the pink directional straw for smaller, harder to reach parts especially in brake, clutch and gear levers.
2. Wipe away any excess using our Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth
3. Say goodbye to water hiding in those tough to reach places!
Next, you’ll want to protect your engine, casing and metal components from grime build up from the road using our Motorcycle Protectant .
1. Apply Motorcycle Protectant to disperse remaining moisture on your engine and metal components leaving a protective layer over your bike
2. Wipe off any excess fluid using a Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth and leave to dry
3. Your bikes body armour is now all set.
One not to forget, to get your V-twin bike looking fresh when you head out for your next adventure, you’ll need to use our Speed Polish on any gloss paintwork to leave that fresh sparkle!
1. Spray on designated gloss finish paintwork
2. Using our Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth, buff the surface to leave a dry and sparkling finish.
3. Take a step back and admire the shine!
Finally, if you have any matt finish areas on your bike, you’ll need to use our Matt Finish Detailer to leave a streak free polish!
1. Spray Matt Finish Detailer to all matt finishes
2. Buff in with our Luxury Microfibre Polishing Cloth and leave to dry.
3. Admire that steak free finish WOAH!