INTRODUCING THE WORLD’S FIRST PRESSURE WASHER BUILT PURELY FOR USE ON BOTH BICYCLES AND MOTORCYCLES.
We've designed and tooled three specific lances to ensure the Muc-Off Pressure Washer won't damage those all-important bearings and surfaces.
As part of the kit, you'll get all three below.
- One for bicycles. Safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One for motorcycles with a higher pressure, which is still safe on bearing and suspension parts.
- One bespoke, adjustable pressure lance. Adjustable higher pressure for heavy grime on your tyres and anything else that you care about that needs cleaning with a bit more pressure.
PRESSURE WASHER BAG
The custom waterproof dry bag carry case is designed to easily store the Muc-Off Pressure Washer and keep available peripherals within easy reach and safe from tripping over in your garage!
SNOW FOAM LANCE
To go alongside the pressure washer, we’ve designed a specific low-pressure snow foam lance that won’t damage any delicate parts but transforms your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner into thick snow foam for the ultimate and efficient deep clean.
*Mains and water supply required.
- Model Muc-Off Pressure Washer
- Mains voltage 120V
- Mains frequency 60Hz
- Power input 1200W
- Rated pressure 68.9bar
- Max. pressure 100bar
- Rated flow 0.194 ft3/m
- Max. pressure water supply 11.7bar
- Max. water temperature 122°F
- Weight 15lb
- Level of sound pressure measured accordingly to ISO03774:
- LPA (sound pressure) dB (A) 90.3
- KPA (sound pressure) dB (A) 3
- LAW (sound power) dB (A) 105
- KWA (sound power) dB (A) 3
- Weighted root mean square acceleration value <2.65 m/s2
- 30L capacity
- Waterproof PVC construction
- Heavy duty grab handles
- Front storage pocket
- Rear and side accessory nets
Snow foam lance:
- Custom lance fits directly onto the top of your bottle of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Muc-Off Nano Gel Concentrate or 1L Snow Foam meaning no additional bottle is required to mix or dilute.
- Top Dial Adjusts level of foam concentration but adjusting the water flow rate and mixing with the cleaner in your bottle.
- Produces high quality, thick snow foam.
- Soft touch coated.
THIS UNIT IS INTENDED FOR USE WITH COLD WATER ONLY! DO NOT USE HOT WATER IN THIS PRESSURE WASHER.
- Operate the pressure washer at no more than the fluid pressure rated for the pressure washer.
Never run the pressure washer without a water supply. Running the unit without a water supply will cause irreparable damage to the unit.
- Make sure that the water supply you use for the pressure washer is not dirty, sandy, and does not hold any corrosive chemical products. Using a dirty water supply will compromise the long life of the pressure washer.
- NEVER move the unit by pulling on the hose. Use the handle provided on the top of the unit.
IMPORTANT SAFETY tips:
- Never point the pressure nozzle at people or animals.
- Never drink alcohol or use drugs while operating the pressure washer.
- Never operate the pressure washer while standing in water.
- Never touch the electrical plug with wet hands.
- Never let electrical connections rest in water.
- Never operate pressure washer without the water turned on.
- Never use hot water with this pressure washer.
IMPORTANT SAFETY precautions
WARNING: When using this product, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
- Read all instructions before using the product. Please keep all safety instructions.
- Do not operate the pressure washer when fatigued or under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Risk of injection or injury – do not direct the water stream at people or animals.
- Do not allow children to operate the pressure washer at any time.
- To reduce the risk of injury, please take extra care when the pressure washer is used near children.
- Know how to stop the unit and reduce pressure immediately. Be completely familiar with the controls.
- Stay alert – always be aware of where you are directing the spray.
- Keep cleaning area clear of people.
- Keep a good footing and balance at all times – do not overreach or stand on an unstable surface.
- The work area should have adequate drainage to reduce the possibility of a fall due to slippery surfaces.
- Follow the maintenance instructions specified in this manual.
- To reduce the risk of electrocution, keep all connections dry and off the ground. Do not touch plug with wet hands.
For warranty information please visit www.muc-off.com/register-your-product