Bike Cleaner Concentrate
The Bike Cleaner Concentrate has arrived! That’s right; our relentless R&D team made our Nano Tech Bike Cleaner that much better by creating a handy refill pouch! It’s the same award winning cleaner but in concentrate form! Just one 500ml pouch will make two litre bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Or, if you’re really into bulk buying, our 5 litre concentrate makes up to 20 bottles of Nano Tech Bike Cleaner!
Re-using is even better for the environment than recycling, and that’s what makes the Bike Cleaner Concentrate so amazing. Each Bike Cleaner Concentrate pouch uses 89% less packaging than the equivalent 2 bottles of 1 litre Muc-Off Bike Cleaner. So don’t chuck out your old Bike Cleaner bottle; save it and save the planet.
It gets even better. The Bike Cleaner concentrate can also be used as a powerful degreaser in its concentrate form and it really works like a charm in Muc-Off’s X1 Chain Cleaning Device! How’s that for multi-use?
In case you were wondering, the Bike Cleaner Concentrate is safe to use on your bike’s frame, forks, headsets, shock units, bars, grips, seats, pivot points, rims, wheels, spokes, hubs, disc brakes, suspension parts, gears/sprockets, aluminium, anodised metal, paintwork, chrome, carbon fibre, steel, plastics, composites, decals and rubber.
- 1 litre bottle = 4 litres of Bike Cleaner at $7.50 per litre!
- 500ml pouch = 2 litres of Bike Cleaner at $10 per litre!
- Highly cost effective!
- Quickly and safely cleans using Nano Technology
- 500ml pouch makes 2 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 5 Ltr carton makes 20 litres of Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- Powerful degreaser in concentrate form
- Uses 89% less packaging that two 1 Ltr Muc-Off bottles
- Safe on all surfaces including carbon fibre & anodised metal
- Will not harm seals, brake pads or rotors
Directions For Use
- Step 1 - Shake pouch to activate formula.
- Step 2 - Fill a 1L Muc-Off Bike Cleaner bottle with 750ml of water before adding 250ml of Bike Cleaner Concentrate (see pouch indicator for accurate measuring).
- Step 3 - Shake bottle vigorously to mix the water and Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 4 - Rinse bike thoroughly then apply Bike Cleaner Concentrate.
- Step 5 - Leave for 3-5 minutes, and agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 6 - Rinse bike with fresh, clean water.
- If you are using Bike Cleaner Concentrate as a degreaser, simply apply directly to drive chain area directly from the pouch. Leave for approximately 30 seconds before agitating area with a brush and then rinsing with fresh water.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Refund and Returns Policy
In the unlikely event that you have an issue with a Muc-Off product you have ordered from Muc-Off.com – please contact us first using the web form here, https://us.muc-off.com/pages/contact-us/ . Once you have had a response from a Muc-Off customer service representative and a return has been agreed, please return your Muc-Off purchase by mail or courier service (FedEx, UPS, etc.) and include (i) your receipt or proof of purchase and (ii) a written explanation of the reason for your return on the reverse of your invoice. Remember to include this with the item(s) you are returning. Your input is important to us when we review our services and products for the future.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and we suggest that you use a postal or courier service that provides a tracking service. Please ensure that the postal or courier service you use insures the value of your Muc-Off order. We are not responsible for any returned items that you ship that for whatever reason are not received by us.
Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If the item is being returned due to our error and this has been agreed by a Muc-Off customer service representative, then any postage will be reimbursed.
It can take 5 working days for your parcel to reach us dependent on the postal or courier service that is used. Once we receive your parcel we will inspect and process your return, usually within 2 working days. Any Refunds can take up to 3 to 5 days with your bank to appear in your account. You will receive an email update upon the completion for your return.
We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Our return policy requires that you complete and submit the web form to a Muc-Off customer service representative no later than 30 days after the date of purchase as indicated on your purchase receipt. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
The terms of this “Refund and Returns Policy” constitute your sole and exclusive remedy for any issue that you experience with a Muc-Off product.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: Muc Off USA c/o Smart Warehousing, 10901 Hampshire Ave South Bloomington Minneapolis Minnesota US 55438.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Muc-Off USA c/o Smart Warehousing, 10901 Hampshire Ave South Bloomington Minneapolis Minnesota US 55438
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.