The Muc-Off Foam Filter Oil is a non-chlorinated, low-viscosity formula which improves class leading efficiency and increases the longevity of foam air filters and engine-life for all off road weaponry.
Developed to provide the highest level of engine protection even when going full braaapin the toughest of conditions. Our proprietary formulation contains polymeric additives which provide a hyper-tacky surface that resists the ingress of airborne sand, dust, water, mud and grime to help make sure your engine is not only protected but can still breath freely in the most brutal conditions.
- Inherently biodegradable*
- Maximises airflow for the highest possible performance
- Prevents dust, grime and water from entering engine
- Low viscosity super tacky formula easily penetrates filter
- Helps to extend engine life
- Fast evaporating means no long waits to re-assemble filter
- Wearing workshop gloves apply up to 100ml of oil and massage into filter or pour the oil in a tub and fully submerge the filter entirely in the oil.
- Ensure the entire filter is coated to both inside and outside surfaces. The red dye helps you to easily identify the protected areas.
- Now gently squeeze out any excess oil.
- Allow filter oil to evaporate for 10mins and gently squeeze any excess.
- Now it’s ready for reassembling into your air airbox