The Muc-Off Motorcycle Care Kit is the essential one-stop kit for moto care and maintenance, containing all the basic elements you need to keep your motorbike looking box-fresh for longer! The Kit contains the following Muc-Off products:
Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner
Muc-Off Biodegradable Bike Cleaner has an incredibly effective cleaning formula containing 'Nano Technology' that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes. It contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable.
Protect, preserve and freshen your motorbike with Muc-Off Motorcycle Protectant's incredible water dispersing formula. Muc-Off Motorcycle Protectant contains a high oil content, making it the perfect 'all over' after-wash corrosion inhibitor.
Micro Cell Sponge
Premium quality, ergonomically shaped, high-density foam sponge for all over motorbike cleaning.
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, brake pads or rotors
- Safe on anodised metal
- Alkaline based and free from CFCs, solvents or acids
- Nano Tech Formula cleans on a molecular level
- 5 litre carton = $6.50 per litre!
- 25 litre tub = $4.80 per litre!
- High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky protective film
- For use after washing to drive out excess water
- Prevent dirt adhesion
- Makes an ideal winter protectant
- Quick and easy to use
- Bike friendly size
- Expands after opening
- Ergonomic design
- Step 1 - Rinse motorbike thoroughly before applying Nano Tech Motorcycle Cleaner.
- Step 2 - Spray Nano Tech Bike Cleaner onto the entire motorbike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3 - Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Step 4 - Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
After washing your bike with Muc-Off brake cleaner, shake can vigorously and apply Motorcycle Protectant to disperse remaining moisture. Wipe off any excess fluid and leave to dry.
Note: Mask braking surfaces before application.
WARNING: Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children
Contains: Petroleum distillates, Sulfonic acids, petroleum, sodium salts and Propane propellant.
Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Keep canaway from any source of electricity. Do not puncture orincinerate (burn) container. Do not store above 120°F or in direct sunlight. Do not smoke while using. Avoid breathing vapors. Avoid contact with the eyes. Use with adequate ventilation. Intentional inhalation abuse (concentrating and inhaling vapors) may be harmful or fatal.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and call a physician. Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Get medical attention if irritation or other symptoms develop and persist. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious or drowsy person. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.
WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.