Muc-Off Tubeless Rim Tape is made from our own proprietary performance material with a pressure-sensitive adhesive to provide just the right amount of stretch whilst maintaining the durability and strength needed to create a lasting airtight seal.
It's semi-transparent material which makes locating the valve hole easy, and it comes supplied with 4x Seal Patches.
It's available in a 10m roll in 6 different widths to suit most Road, CX, Gravel, MTB and Plus-sized rims.
How do you install it?
Check out our video on how to install our Rim Tape:
Or if you'd rather read how to do it, check out our step by step guide below:
- Step 1: First up, clean your rim using our Glue & Sealant Remover to get rid of any unwanted residue that might be left behind from a previous setup.
- Step 2: Select the correct sized rim tape to match up with the width of your wheel's rim.
- Step 3: Locate the valve hole.
- Step 4: Peel back some of your Rim Tape and begin to apply and press down on the opposite side to your valve hole.
- Step 5: With your thumb holding down the tape, lightly peel the tape back and continue to press down to ensure you've got a firm bond with the rim itself.
- Step 6: Rotate the wheel around as you continue to apply the tape.
- Step 7: Once you've gone all the way around the rim, continue on to create an overlap of around 10 - 15cms.
- Step 8: Cut the tape at a 45 degree angle and press the edge down.
- Step 9: Check for any air bubbles and gaps, ensuring to press down firmly if you do spot any.
- Step 10: Apply the finishing patch over the edge of the tape to ensure a firm seal.
- Step 11: Push the valve through the rim hole and secure with the 'O' ring and locking ring.
- Step 12: Refit the tyre and inflate - you're now ready to add your tubeless sealant!